I love having art on my walls. The collection we have created throughout our home is filled with sentimental memories, personal art projects and imagery we are drawn to. I am always attracted to soft beachy scenes, bold art and vintage references. Here are a few tips about how to create an eclectic gallery wall, this is what was a winning combination for me!!
- Work with differently sized art pieces
- Mix in frames of all sizes
- Incorporate art using different textures
- Use colors that complement one another
- Most importantly you can't really go wrong if you choose what you love!