Anyone who knows me, knows I love a good DIY project! When my girlfriendShira sent me this charming repurposed dresser she worked on, I couldn’t help but share! For under $200 she was able to create a fabulous outdoorvignette that houses all of her favourite summer herbs, while adding flare to her outdoor space! Here’s what you will need to recreate this look…
What you will need:
- Find a second hand dresser at a yard sale (as Shira did) or vintage shop, and paint it out to match decor.
- Paint- this is a piece that you might want to transition into your interior decor scheme after the summer season, choose something accordingly, or don’t and create something playful and fun!!
- Customize the piece by using unique knobs!
- Go to your local thrift shop and purchase a variety of teacups and plant pots. Stick to a similar colour palette for cohesion! For an eclectic vibe, mix and match an assortment of colours and prints!
- Fill the drawers with all of your favourite herbs, choose different textures and heights to add texture!
- Enjoy in summer salads, beverages, while taking in the fantastic aroma!!
How do you like to display your summer herbs?